Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us.
To work that love into practical things so that nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands. Amen.
Q & A
Francis Street First provides a beautiful setting for weddings during any season of the year. Our sanctuary is uniquely built to prepare you for a lifetime commitment in marriage. We invite you to visit our church on Sunday or on another day to learn more about weddings at FSFUMC. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact our pastor Rev. Dr. Lydia Istomina email@example.com.
What is the seating capacity of the sanctuary?
The main floor of the sanctuary comfortably seats 212 (with extra chairs – 230). If the balconies are used, the sanctuary will accommodate 363 (with extra chairs – 392).
How much does it cost to get married at CCUMC?
The cost for a non-member ceremony is $1,350.
WHAT SERVICE ARE INCLUDED?
- Use of the sanctuary for a rehearsal and ceremony
- Pastoral services for pre-marital counseling, planning, rehearsal and the ceremony
- Wedding coordinator services including pre-wedding consultation and on-site coordination of rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Organist for rehearsal and wedding day ceremony
- Custodial services
- Chapel & Kemper Hall $300
- Kitchen Usage $150
- Fellowship Hall $250
Can I take a tour? Of course! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour.